I started out with an idea for a brand in Denmark in the summer of 2014 and because I have done regular hangouts every week for the past 6 months, I have accomplished:
- Growing my e-mail list from 0 to 1000 readers
- Creating a name for my brand
- Attracting experts who willingly – for free – share their knowledge every week
- Demonstrating my expertise and establishing myself as the go-to-place for actionable marketing advice for beginners
- Turning a lot of listeners into paying customers
- Creating a loyal following of brand ambassadors because of all the valuable content I give away every week
In a series of hangouts, I will share with you the best tips and tricks I know of when it comes to doing successful hangouts. Click here til sign up for the next hangout where I will go into detail with the tools I use.
Watch the video where I give you tips on how to grow your business with hangouts
The tool I mention in the hangout is Canva, which is a phenomenal tool for creating great images for your marketing materials – even if you are not a graphic designer.
Please remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel and sign up for the newsletter, to get the free list of tools for creating successful hangouts. Click the image to get the list: