Check out what I can offer you:
Use Google Hangouts to grow and nurture your audience
Get in touch with me about how to use Google Hangouts in your business.
Hangouts are a powerful way of building relationship with your audience and the possibilities are endless.
Hangouts are in my opinion one of the easiest and fastest ways to grow your e-mail list.
You can do shows with guests, you can demonstrate your product, you can have Q & A sessions, etc.
I use a service called Business-Hangouts, which is an app that works with Google Hangouts and that gives you 100% control.
Get in touch with me if you want my help in getting started using hangouts in your business.
As a small business owner in the business of selling your services to your clients, you probably full well know the pitfalls.
Let me tell you some of the most common problems I hear about:
- We used to only be a few people and had all the projects under control. Now we are more people and we seem to either overlap or even worse miss important information from each other. It makes us look unprofessional.
- We have plenty of clients, but we are not making enough money on each client. Either we underestimate the time or the budget – bottom line is that we end up scrambling at the end of the project in order to finish on time.
- We make too many mistakes – the budget gets eaten up by changes we have to make.
- We have too many discussions with our clients regarding budgets – we end up using way more time than we had agreed on from the beginning.
- Our clients are difficult – they keep calling us and changing their minds – it’s impossible to control costs at this rate…
If you recognize some of these problems, I might be able to help you.
You can read much more about my background here but I have worked extensively with these exact areas for the most part of my work life.
One of my clients say:
We have been super satisfied with Lise’s competent help with improving the way we run the projects in our team. Torbjørn Flensted, www.SEO.dk
If you are wondering if my consulting is right for you and your company, feel free to send me an e-mail to hear more. Or you can book me for a free 15-minute Skype call where we can discuss whether I can help you. Get in touch with me here.
I look forward to working with you!